Monday, March 5, 2012

A New Game! Can You Spot the Imposter?

So I spent the weekend away with my three sisters. We all went to Asiana and ate sushi. Just the four of us. No husbands. No children. We laughed, laughed, and laughed some more. Then we spent the night in a hotel. And laughed some more. Saturday morning, we went shopping at the mall. It was lots of fun. Why do I share this? I actually didn't have a blog post scheduled for this morning. I thought I could pull one together Sunday night. But I didn't feel like it. This morning? Sure, I could write one during the day. Still nothing. Then while reading picture books to my 5 and 7 year old children just ten minutes ago, I finally got an idea.



Four sisters. Four-leaf clovers. Four books. Four answer choices.

Peter piper picked a pack of picture books. A pack of picture books, Peter Piper picked. If one of these is not a picture book, where's the pack that Peter Piper picked?

In the following poll, which selection is NOT from a picture book?




This is my first attempt at this. Answers will be posted on Friday. Play and share! With a little fine tuning, maybe this could become a regular feature.

You can check out the answers now!

Keep on keepin' on...

4 comments:

  1. Oh no!

    I don't recognize any of them!

    I'd be guessing in the dark. Can't wait for Friday's answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you don't have to recognize them. That's the point. Which one do you THINK would not be a picture book? Can you tell from the language, tone, vocabulary, etc.?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Can't wait to see if I guessed right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so the middle two are okay, and the top one might be, depending on what else is in the text. Of course, my books are packed with all kinds of words little kids don't know, but love to hear read to them, so maybe I'm not the best at this little game. By the way, laughing it up with sisters trumps blog posts every time!

    Now I'm off to send other folks your way...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...